Marketing a Product (feat. Jordan Menashy)
Do you know your product and how to get exposure for it? Jordan Menashy, VP of Marketing and Co-Founder of Bench.co, sheds some light on what goes in to marketing a product and how to get started your self.
Do you know your product and how to get exposure for it? Jordan Menashy VP of Marketing and Co-Founder of Bench.co talks to us about marketing a product. Rick and Danielle from Funsize ask questions from a non-expert perspective.
- 00:00 Introductions
- 05:41 Activating a marketing engine
- 08:00 Determining product market fit can only be accomplished by launching
- 09:25 Launching: Store up some "big reveals" when rolling out to keep the momentum going for the first few months
- 15:10 Approach a mentor and don't waste their time, have questions ready!
- 19:00 Use google analytics, there is no secret tool, just hard-work and good analysis
- 23:29 R&D vs Engine
- 25:30 Good marketing is about good methodology not false promises
- 27:00 You need to allow for failure so you can learn how to make it work
- 28:00 Getting started: Get a target customer acquisition cost (CAC) and find a channel that works for you. That channel can be converted into an engine, then you want to refine that engine with R&D
- 35:00 Get your engines running and check against your business metrics
- 36:35 Rick misunderstands marketing...
- 37:11 Examples of engines that work and don't work for Bench.co
- 39:00 How do you get started with no experience and little marketing budget?
Visit the Funsize website
Subscribe to The Funsize Digest
Check out Funsize on Instagram