Driving a Product (feat. Clark Valberg)
How the InVision product team is organized to divide and conquer and drive the product.
If creating a new service and product wasn't hard enough, how hard it is once it's in the marketplace? What's the best way to organize a team for ideal team alignment to tackle holistic user experience, the iterative design of discrete features, and ongoing optimization? Clark Valberg, CEO of InVision, shares his journey and their team's approach to driving a digital product.
- 00:00 Introductions and random laughs
- 02:52 Question 1: How and why did InVision start?
- 13:00 Question 2: How do you choose what features are right to build for InVision?
- 21:48 Question 3: Is it difficult to let the team own themes of the product?
- 25:52 Question 4: What consideration does InVision give to competitors?
- 30:00 Question 5: Can you describe a misstep InVision has made along the way?
- 35:00 Question 6: What's made InVision successful up to this point?
- 43:00 Question 7: How large is theInVision team? Any positions open?
Visit the Funsize website
Subscribe to The Funsize Digest
Check out Funsize on Instagram